The TMS Focus Group has the following purposes:
- To promote and facilitate exchange of information between group members about their ideas and experiences with implementation and use of TMS, related application systems, and management of dictionary terminologies.
- To expand the user community’s knowledge of TMS through sharing tips, experiences, ideas and solutions.
- To represent the TMS user community by effectively communicating needs for enhancements / improvements and concerns regarding bug identification and workarounds in TMS, and related systems to the Oracle Development Team.
- To explore and facilitate opportunities for creating a comprehensive system environment to support the dictionary coding and management processes.
- Data Managers and Safety Managers
- Application Developers and Systems Architects
- TMS Coding Managers and Coders