Oracle Health Sciences User Group
19th Annual Conference
Sun, 2014-09-14 to Wed, 2014-09-17
Hilton St. Louis At The Ballpark, St. Louis, MO 63102 USA
The OHSUG 19th Annual Meeting brings together Clinical, Pharmaceutical, Bio-tech, Medical Device, CRO, and support companies as well as the Oracle Corporation to maximize the benefits that OHSUG brings to our members.
We start with a welcome reception Sunday evening as conference participants start arriving to conference.
On opening day, the OHSUG leaders will provide information on our organization’s business and Oracle will provide details on product strategy, problem-solving strategy, product usability, and dialog on ways OHSUG members and SDPs can provide input on production strategy. We will also conduct a workshop on shaping the future-state roadmap of OHSUG to promote a member-driven organization.
OHSUG Focus Groups will have presentations and discussions on various aspects of the use, compliance, and implementation of the Oracle Health Sciences (OHS) Applications. Members will present general topics of interest. Vendor will have presentations and demonstration on services they provide.
This Conference has something for everyone and your participation and experience will add to the value of the program!
CONFERENCE DISCOUNTS WITH OHSUG MEMBERSHIP
There is still time to join OHSUG and received a membership discount on conference registration now throughout the end of the conference, September 17, 2014. Click here for membership application form.
The $200 saving on the conference registration is extended now throughout the end of the conference, September 17, 2014.
Registration Now Open Online
Attendee Registration now open through Fax/email. Click here for registration form and full conference details.
Sponsorship/Exhibitor/Advertisement now open through Fax/email. Click here for registration form.
Presentation Due Dates
- August 15th – Due date for submitting presentation to FG Chairs for review
- August 22nd – Due date for FG Chairs to notify presenters of presentation status (acceptable; needs modification, etc.)
- August 29th – Final presentation to FG Chairs: Earlier would be better so we aren’t zipping and posting everything on the last day!
- September 13th – Presentation must be uploaded to the OHSUG Intranet
- All meals listed (including Vegetarian options)
- Access to the General Session, Oracle Session and all Concurrent Focus Group Sessions.
- Sunday Evening’s Welcome Reception. (light appetizers will be served)
- Tuesday Evening’s St. Louis Cardinal Baseball Game (additional tickets can be purchased if you would like to bring family or friends)
- Session Presentations online for members only. Non-Members will not have access to the session presentations online and will have to submit their business card to the speakers to request a copy of their presentation.
Hotel Reservations need to be made by Tuesday, September 2, 2014 in order to receive the Group Rate. Rooms at the Group Rate are based on availability; if the group fills the block of rooms in the contract, we cannot guarantee additional rooms will be available either at the group rate or a higher rate, so please make your reservations early. The OHSUG rate is $169 which includes in-room internet access.
All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit, or guaranteed with a major credit card. Hotel will not hold any reservations unless secured by one of the above methods.
- Click here for the online reservation link (for reserving single/double rooms)
- Call +1 877-845-7354 and indicate you are attending the OHSUG Conference with the conference code OPS.
Click here to see a list of restaurants near the Conference
- stops within walking distance of the Hilton St. Louis.
- Stops are 8th Street/Pine Street and Spruce Street/9th Street-right next to Busch Stadium
- $2.50 for a one way ticket.
- $22.00 for a one way transfer from the airport
- Are located outside the Hilton St. Louis. Rates vary around $40.00 to and from airport.
Outbound Boarding Pass printing
- For your convenience, the Hilton St. Louis has a business center and connectivity station accessible on the lobby level behind the front desk.
- St. Louis best local resource for up-to-date weather can be found at: http://www.kmov.com/weather
MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL NETWORKING EVENT
Join is Tuesday evening, September 16th, for the Cardinals vs. Brewers Baseball Networking Event. OHSUG has reserved 4 Boxes located along the first base line 2nd and 3rd levels for attendees to network and enjoy the game. Food and beverages will be served 30 minutes prior to the game to mid-way through the 8th ending.
ABOUT HILTON ST. LOUIS AT THE BALLPARK
Discover unforgettable views of the Gateway Arch and Busch Stadium from a guest room at the Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark hotel. Executive Rooms on the 22nd floor provide pull-out sleepers and refrigerators, a great option for families and longer stays. Consider spacious, homelike suites for access to the Concierge Lounge’s complimentary breakfast and hot evening snacks. Bright, accessible rooms are designed for ease of movement and have roll-in showers.
Savor infused cocktails, small plates and beers at the Three Sixty rooftop bar. Watch the game on outdoor flat-screen TVs and relax by the fire pits while admiring impressive views of downtown from the 26th floor of Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark. Discover Provel cheese atop an Imo’s Pizza® or order steaks and seafood at Cardinals’ legend Mike Shannon's restaurant. Yo My Goodness serves a range of fat-free, locally made frozen yogurts.
The hotel’s proximity to Busch Stadium and St. Louis golf facilities make for memorable outings. Maintain any fitness routine using cardio equipment and free weights and the heated indoor pool.
We hope you will meet us in St. Louis!
OHSUG Members, It's that time again...
Presentation Sessions run for 20-30 minutes. The Focus Group Chairs will coordinate time limits within each session. All presentations must be prepared following the OHSUG Presentation Rules & Guidelines.
Poster Sessions are exhibited throughout the conference and presented by the authors during the poster presentation session. Posters enable the presenter(s) to interact with more OHSUG participants interested in their topic and have a wider audience.
General Topics and Demonstrations run for 20-30 minutes. The Planning Committee will coordinate time limits within each session. Do you have practical experience with something or would you like to demonstrate a solution that could be useful to other members? Then submit an abstract for a general topic or demonstration. This year, no tutorials or vendor demonstrations will take place on Sunday, instead general topics, vendor demonstrations, and other demonstrations will be part of the regular presentation sessions. This will allow for more conference attendees to participate in the general topics and demonstration sessions.
Login to the OHSUG website and go to Events from the Main Menu and select Abstracts. Click the "Add Abstracts" link to submit your OHSUG Conference Session Abstracts for Presentation, Poster, General Topics, and Demonstration. Enter the following values: Title, Abstract, Sessions, Presenter 1 Name, Presenter 1 Email, Presenter 1 Company, Time requested, Audience Level, Presentation Type. Check Submit Abstract. Scroll to the end and Click the Save button.
A notice of abstract status (acceptance, rejection, need for modification, etc.) will be sent no later than July 18th, 2014. The deadline to submit abstracts is Friday, July 11th, 2014. Deadlines for the completed presentations and tutorials will be determined and coordinated by the FG Chairs and Planning Committee.
Thank you for your contribution!
The 2014 Conference Planning Committee
Please contact email@example.com for any additional question.